What do you say about the claim that Big Bang does not prove the creation from nonexistence?
Submitted by on Tue, 18/01/2011 - 11:19
Dear Brother / Sister,
The quantum fluctuation is a unit of energy which matter achieves at a speed close to the speed of light. According to the formula e=mc², you achieve the matter if you stop the speed of the energy; you convert the matter into the energy if you make the matter reach the speed of the light.
Whether you discuss about the matter or the quantum which is a unit of energy, both are existing things indeed. There is a past for that existing thing that you discuss and a future time after it. The past before that quantum unit is nonexistence for it. At least, that quantum was not in existence in that physical world. Definitely, it may come into existence only through a chooser’s willing and taking it out of the world of nonexistence into the world of existence.
The second stage is that particle’s forming the universe by getting expanded. How will that happen? From where and how will the atoms which are the building stones of that wide universe come into existence from one particle? Definitely, they must have been taken from the world of nonexistence into the world of existence through will and predestination, planning and programming of a creator because expanding of that first particle means adding it new elements. Since those new elements had not existed in this world, they should have been created anew from nonexistence.
Regardless of their shapes and processes of coming into existence are, all being things have been taken into that world of existence from the world of nonexistence through the knowledge, will and power of a creator and they have been formed through His sphere of knowledge according to a certain plan and program.
Questions on Islam
- What kind of a realm appears when subatomic particles are viewed?
- How can people benefit from "dark energy" with the development of science? Does the Quran give any clues about this issue?
- Question 57: Is it appropriate to mention religion in scientific studies? Science is based on experiment and religion is based on belief. Therefore, science and religion always contradict.
- LIMITS OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION
- Question 49: They say that things exist when we look at them and that they disappear when we do not look. So,does the chair behind me disappear when I turn my back now? They claim that the universe is a hologram. It is a reflection from another place.
- How did physics of creation emerge? How do transformations of particles show the existence and oneness of a creator?
- How does materialism explain existence? What is nanotechnology?
- Question 40: Einstein’s theory of nothingness is definite; we understand thanks to it that time does not exist; the Quran does not accept nothingness. Is it not a contradiction?
- Will you give information about the experiment showing that crimes decrease twenty-five percent with prayer?
- THE LABORATORY OF THE UNIVERSE AS A METAPHOR