Our Aim is to answer the questions about Islam and to illuminate people. In the present day, when so many issues are discussed about Islam, informing people correctly has been one of the most important duties of Muslims. To this end, we try to help people with questions by benefiting from trustable Islamic sources and from scholars. The aim of our site is solely the acceptance of God and to give answers to people's questions as well as we can.
To become a trustable source of consultation in every issue about Islam and to serve in all the languages upon Earth are among the most important objectives of our site.
At a time when Internet has begun to be a means of communication reaching great crowds of people across the world, Sorularla Islamiyet, the first and main site of our group, was founded by a group of academics in the year 2002, with the intention of fighting anti-Islamic ideas on the Internet and of explaining the true Islam and the truth befitting best to Islam with convincing methods. Sorularla Islamiyet, which continued till the midst of 2003 with probe-broadcast, began its active service since the July of the same year with a professional background, a group of scholars specialized in their fields, with editors and a technical staff.
Sorularla Islamiyet, which turned out to be a searching center where hundreds of questions were answered daily till the year of 2006, having met millions of people in the cyber space in that period, has begun to continue its broadcast in English since January, 2006.
Dr. Ahmet Çolak
Mehmet Mesud Usta
Design / Coding and Web Content Editor
We would like to thank the following:
the estimable founders and members of İstanbul Suffa Foundation and Büyükçekmece Bilim ve Gelişim Derneği (Science and Development Society), the financial supporters of our website
Fatih Durgut, Yusuf Daştan, Nusret Tümay, Metin Safsoy, Serdar Özpınar, Tolga Güzel, İlhan Kıyak, Zülkif Saltık, Ali Tosun, the estimable members of our technical consultant staff, who have always supported us materially and spiritually beginning from the formation of our website up to now, who backed us in our infancy period, and who enlightened us with their ideas, enabling us to reach the current level
And our users, who never left us alone, who always supported us through their mails and valuable comments that they wrote 'the one who causes something to happen is as if he has done it' as stated by the hadith, we pray Allah and His Divine Mercy to give them their shares out of the rewards that have occurred in this service that reached the current state without having any material aims.
- Is tawassul permissible according to verses and hadiths?
- What is the Meaning of Life for the Atheist and the Believer?
- Will you please give information about the miracles of the Prophet mentioned in the Quran?
- Why is Hz. Aisha’s innocence narrated in ten verses in the Quran?
- Will you answer the claims related to the Quran, the Gospel and Islamic contradictions?
- Why do we follow a madhhab?
- How should the attitude of the believers be against the oppression in the world?
- THE VIEW OF EVOLUTIONISTS AND CREATIONISTS ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS
- Life in the Grave is True
- What was the personality of Hz. Uthman like? Will you give detailed information?