KEY TO THE ANSWERS
KEY TO THE ANSWERS
This work was prepared based on the faith of “Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah
This book was prepared and produced by publish.com.tr
Praise be to our Sublime Lord, and peace and blessings be upon our beloved Prophet, his
family and Companions.
Our biggest duty in this world is to have a strong belief because belief is a means of
happiness in the world and the hereafter. Weak belief can cause destruction of a person in this
world and the hereafter.
The purpose of the preparation of this book is to enlighten the people who pursue truth
about the issues of Islam and belief.
This work was prepared based on the faith of “Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah”1. We
benefited a lot from the works of “Risale-i Nur”2 and the website “Sorularla İslamiyet”,
which is one of the reliable websites, while preparing this book.
The Dutch version of this book was printed as a result of a 2-year-work and nearly 100
thousand copies have been distributed up to now. Due to the very good results that were
obtained, it was deemed appropriate to publish this work in other languages, especially
Our request from those who read this book is to enable others to benefit from it as well.
IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD THE BOOK IN VARIOUS LANGUAGES IN PDF FORMAT, WILL YOU PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS GIVEN BELOW;
- KEY TO THE ANSWERS
- Does a person who attributes space (place) to Allah become an unbeliever according to Abu Hanifa's book "Fiqhul-Akbar"?
- Is there a hadith like "The scholars of my ummah are like the prophets of Sons of Israel"? If there is, how should we understand this hadith?
- Will the dwellers of Paradise see Allah (Ru'yah)? What is the view of Islamic scholars about Ru'yah?
- The importance given to belief through evidence by the Quran
- THE LABORATORY OF THE UNIVERSE AS A METAPHOR
- Necessity of Prophets
- How should we answer those who allege that Paradise and Hell are not eternal, and that after a while (God forbid), Allah will feel bored and destroy Paradise and Hell?
- How should the Muslim creed and faith be?