KEY TO THE ANSWERS
KEY TO THE ANSWERS
This work was prepared based on the faith of “Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah
This book was prepared and produced by publish.com.tr
Praise be to our Sublime Lord, and peace and blessings be upon our beloved Prophet, his
family and Companions.
Our biggest duty in this world is to have a strong belief because belief is a means of
happiness in the world and the hereafter. Weak belief can cause destruction of a person in this
world and the hereafter.
The purpose of the preparation of this book is to enlighten the people who pursue truth
about the issues of Islam and belief.
This work was prepared based on the faith of “Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah”1. We
benefited a lot from the works of “Risale-i Nur”2 and the website “Sorularla İslamiyet”,
which is one of the reliable websites, while preparing this book.
The Dutch version of this book was printed as a result of a 2-year-work and nearly 100
thousand copies have been distributed up to now. Due to the very good results that were
obtained, it was deemed appropriate to publish this work in other languages, especially
Our request from those who read this book is to enable others to benefit from it as well.
In order to download the book, will you please click on the link given below;
- KEY TO THE ANSWERS
- Will you explain the concepts of Ahl as-Sunnah and Ahl al-Bayt?
- Is there a hadith like "The scholars of my ummah are like the prophets of Sons of Israel"? If there is, how should we understand this hadith?
- Does a person who attributes space (place) to Allah become an unbeliever according to Abu Hanifa's book "Fiqhul-Akbar"?
- What does Ahl as-Sunnah mean and what are its properties?
- Where did Sunnism originate from?
- Is ahl as-Sunnah based on Irfan (tasawwuf/inspiration)?
- Shia and their claims about Hz. Ali’s caliphate...
- Why do we read the chapter of al-Fatiha for the spirits of our dead people?
- Did Ali (ra) say that the Quran was distorted?