What is the benefit of performing only the Jumuah (Friday) prayer for a man who does not perform five daily prescribed prayers?
Submitted by on Sat, 02/05/2015 - 18:25
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is a rule as follows: "it is not true to leave the whole when something is not acquired completely." According to this rule, it is not true for a person to give up performing whole worships by thinking that he/she cannot perform worships totally.
A person receives the thawab (reward) of worships which are fard (obligatory) when he/she performs them; but he/she has been considered to have sinned when he/she fails to perform them without an excuse.
Questions on Islam
- When is the exact time of the Jumuah (Friday) prayer?
- Are the sins between two Jumuah (Friday) prayers forgiven?
- Is Jumuah (Friday) prayer not fard (obligatory) for a musafir (traveler)? Should a person who is a musafir not perform the Friday prayer?
- What are the kinds of prayers?
- Does a person who fails to go to the Jumuah (Friday) prayer for three succeeding times without an excuse become a kafir (disbeliever)?
- Is it permissible to perform sunnah prayers which are needed to be performed before fard after fard? For example, performing the sunnah of the fajr prayer after its fard in order to catch up with the jamaah (congregation).
- Is it permissible to preach on worldly issues on Jumuah (Friday) sermons?
- Is it not permissible for a woman to perform prayers without a headscarf? Is it necessary to ensure tasattur (veiling) in order to perform prayers?
- Could you please give information about Daily Prayer (Salah)?
- If a man who is married does not perform jumu’ah (Friday prayer) three times on end, does his nikah (marriage) become invalid?