What is the benefit of performing only the Jumuah (Friday) prayer for a man who does not perform five daily prescribed prayers?
Submitted by on Sat, 02/05/2015 - 18:25
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is a rule as follows: "it is not true to leave the whole when something is not acquired completely." According to this rule, it is not true for a person to give up performing whole worships by thinking that he/she cannot perform worships totally.
A person receives the thawab (reward) of worships which are fard (obligatory) when he/she performs them; but he/she has been considered to have sinned when he/she fails to perform them without an excuse.
Questions on Islam
- When is the exact time of the Jumuah (Friday) prayer?
- Are the sins between two Jumuah (Friday) prayers forgiven?
- Is Jumuah (Friday) prayer not fard (obligatory) for a musafir (traveler)? Should a person who is a musafir not perform the Friday prayer?
- What are the kinds of prayers?
- I reluctantly perform my daily prayers; Are they accepted by Allah? Even though I prompt myself to do the opposite, something always tells me to delay the prayers or to perform the fards only...
- What is the importance of time for prayer (salah)?
- Jama’ah Salah (Prayer in Congregation)
- Could you please give information about Daily Prayer (Salah)?
- How many times of salah a day are stated in the Qur’an? If we perform only the fards of salah, will we have paid our debt?
- Could you please give information about the subject of "Excuse" in Islam? In which conditions do we become (mazur) excused about the religious services?