When is the exact time of the Jumuah (Friday) prayer?
Submitted by on Sat, 02/05/2015 - 18:19
Dear Brother / Sister,
The time of the zuhr (noon) prayer is also the time of the Jumuah (Friday) prayer.
The Friday prayer is performed within the time of the zuhr prayer.
Questions on Islam
- Is Jumuah (Friday) prayer not fard (obligatory) for a musafir (traveler)? Should a person who is a musafir not perform the Friday prayer?
- Is it permissible to perform sunnah prayers which are needed to be performed before fard after fard? For example, performing the sunnah of the fajr prayer after its fard in order to catch up with the jamaah (congregation).
- How the intention is made for the prayers missed (rendered qada) two-three years ago?
- Is Friday (Jumua) prayer be performed while travelling?
- Friday Prayer
- When and how are the missed (qada) prayers performed? Are the sunnah prayers performed as well?
- Is determining the time for prayers when uttering intention (niyyah) essential while praying with jamaah (in congregation) or singly?
- When the time for zuhr (noon) comes, is only the missed fard qada of fajr (morning prayer) performed or is the sunnah of it performed as well?
- Is Jumuah Salah (Friday prayer) not fard for women according to four madhhabs?
- What is the decree about missed (qada) prayers? When and how are they performed? How should one say niyyah (intention) for them?