What are the makruh acts of ghusl?
The acts that are makruh for wudu are makruh for ghusl, too.
While making ghusl, it is permissible to wet one organ with the water used for another organ because in ghusl the whole body is regarded as one organ. It is not permissible in wudu.
Read 26.949 times
- How to make ghusl?
- Do dental filling and plating prevent the validity of ghusl?
- What are the sunnahs of ghusl?
- What are the mustahab (recommended) acts of ghusl?
- What are the fards of ghusl?
- What things are haram for people who have to make ghusl?
- Issues related to ghusl
- What are the recommended acts of wudu?
- What are the abominable (makruh) acts of wudu?
- Judgments about waters which are Instruments of Cleaning