What are the makruh acts of ghusl?
The acts that are makruh for wudu are makruh for ghusl, too.
While making ghusl, it is permissible to wet one organ with the water used for another organ because in ghusl the whole body is regarded as one organ. It is not permissible in wudu.
- Issues related to ghusl
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- What are the recommended acts of wudu?
- What are the abominable (makruh) acts of wudu?
- Judgments about waters which are Instruments of Cleaning
- How to make ghusl?
- States that do not Prevent Wudu
- Body Cleaning which is Sunnah
- What are the Sunnahs of Wudu?
- What are the reasons that make tayammum valid?