What are the makruh acts of ghusl?
The acts that are makruh for wudu are makruh for ghusl, too.
While making ghusl, it is permissible to wet one organ with the water used for another organ because in ghusl the whole body is regarded as one organ. It is not permissible in wudu.
- How to make ghusl?
- Issues related to ghusl
- What are the abominable (makruh) acts of wudu?
- Judgments about waters which are Instruments of Cleaning
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- States that do not Prevent Wudu
- How Many Kinds of Hadath are There?
- What are the recommended acts of wudu?
- Is it Necessary to Wash the inside of the Eyes, and the Skin under the Brows and Mustache?
- What are the Sunnahs of Wudu?