How Many Kinds of Hadath are There?
There are two kinds of hadath:
(a) Minor hadath: It is the state of hadath that is eliminated by making wudu. Wudu is invalidated when when blood flows from an organ like the mouth and nose, etc; and the state of minor hadath occurs. Wudu is enough to end the state of minor hadath.
(b) Major hadath: It is the state of hadath that occurs due to janabah, menstruation and puerperium; it can be eliminated only by ghusl.
- How Many Kinds of Cleanliness (Taharah) are There?
- GHUSL: What does ghusl (full ablution) mean?
- What does Taharah from hadath Mean?
- When is ghusl necessary?
- What is Taharah?
- How Many Kinds of Wudu are There?
- Cleaning from Spiritual Dirt (Hadath): WUDU
- The Importance and Advantages of Ghusl
- Issues related to ghusl
- Tayammum: Cleaning with Soil