What does Taharah from hadath Mean?
Hadath is a state of dirtiness, impurity that prevents a person from performing some kinds of worshipping. For instance, not having wudu, janabah (the state when a person has to make ghusl), being in the menstruation period, being in the period of puerperium... Tahara from hadath is realized by making wudu or ghusl depending on the type of hadath.
- How Many Kinds of Hadath are There?
- GHUSL: What does ghusl (full ablution) mean?
- How Many Kinds of Cleanliness (Taharah) are There?
- Issues related to ghusl
- When is ghusl necessary?
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- What are the Necessary Conditions for Wudu to Become Valid?
- Wiping (Masah) over the Khuffs (Leather Socks)
- The Importance and Advantages of Ghusl
- Is it permissible to perform a prostration of thanking for a woman when she is in the menstruation period?