Second Aim: about the resurrection of the dead and the end of the world.
The Second Aim is about the resurrection of the dead, the end of the world, and the life of the hereafter. It consists of four Fundamental Points, and an Introduction which is in the form of a comparison.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
Introduction: Three questions regarding the proof of Doomsday and the hereafter: Will the universe be destroyed? Will it be reconstructed after its destruction? Will the doer of these things possess the power to do so?
Third Fundamental Point: The explanation of the verse of Surah Luqman, 31:28 which has the following meaning; “And your creation or your resurrection is in no wise but as an individual soul: for Allah is He Who hears and sees (all things).”
- The Twenty-Ninth Word: About man’s spirit, the angels, and the resurrection after death.
- First Fundamental Point: About the immortality of man’s spirit.
- Tenth Point: The witnessing of the Qur’an for the eternal happiness and examples from verses about this.
- The First Part of an Important Supplement and Addendum to the Tenth Word: How essential is resurrection after death and belief in the hereafter for personal life of man and for the peace of the life of society?
- Fourth Fundamental Point: Causes and proofs of the death and Resurrection of the Universe.
- Second Fundamental Point: The proofs about the eternal happiness in the hereafter.
- Introduction: First Point: Belief in the hereafter is the foundation of the happiness of the community life and individual life.
- The Twentieth Word: Some questions and answers on the Qur'an and some examples from the miracles of the Qur'an.
- Belief in the Hereafter: Introduction
- First Aim: about angels.