First Aim: about angels.
To believe in the angels and affirm that belief is a pillar of faith. There are four Fundamental Points in this Aim.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
Fourth Fundamental Point: The duties of angels concerning the worship and glorifications of living beings. The explanation regarding “the angel who has forty thousand heads and performing glorification in forty thousand ways from its forty thousand mouths.”
- Introduction: An overview about the duties of servitude of angels and spiritual beings and their kinds.
- Fourth Fundamental Point: The duties of angels concerning the worship and glorifications of living beings.
- Third Fundamental Point: The unanimous testimony of the Qur’an, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and previous prophets regarding the existence of angels.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Angels are the representatives of the glorifying beings.
- Tenth Point: The witnessing of the Qur’an for the eternal happiness and examples from verses about this.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- Second Fundamental Point: The relations between laws of nature and angels.
- Some questions that can come to the mind about the miracle of Miraj (Ascension): Why is the great Ascension peculiar to Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)? A plane can go up to one or two kilometers with a lot of difficulties.
- Are angels Allah's daughters?