Fourth Fundamental Point: Causes and proofs of the death and Resurrection of the Universe.
FOURTH FUNDAMENTAL POINT
Just as there are things necessitating the resurrection of the dead and Great Gathering, and the One Who will bring it about possesses the power to do so, so the world possesses the potential for the resurrection of the dead and Great Gathering. There are four ‘Matters’ in this assertion of mine that ‘this place is possible.’
The First is the possibility of this world’s death.
The Second is its actual death.
The Third is the possibility of the destroyed, dead world being reconstructed and resurrected in the form of the hereafter.
The Fourth is its actual reconstruction and resurrection, which are possible.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- Second Aim: about the resurrection of the dead and the end of the world.
- Introduction: Three questions regarding the proof of Doomsday and the hereafter: Will the universe be destroyed? Will it be reconstructed after its destruction? Will the doer of these things possess the power to do so?
- Second Fundamental Point: The proofs about the eternal happiness in the hereafter.
- Third Fundamental Point: The explanation of the verse of Surah Luqman, 31:28 which has the following meaning; “And your creation or your resurrection is in no wise but as an individual soul: for Allah is He Who hears and sees (all things).”
- Second Matter: The witnessing of divine religions and the changes in the universe for the death of the universe.
- Third Matter: Six laws regarding the Divine power: Transparency, reciprocity, balance, order, disengagedness and obedience.
- Belief in the Hereafter: Introduction
- First Matter: The universe’s death and its renewal in a much better form as a necessity of the law of the process of perfection which is ruling over beings.
- Third Matter: The resurrection of the realm and the separation of good and evil, which are mixed in this world, in the new realm.
- Third Part of the Addendum: The verses "It will be naught but a single cry" (36:29); and "The command of the Hour will be like the glance of the eye" (16:77) inform us that the Doomsday will strike instantaneously, in a flash.