Second Matter: The witnessing of divine religions and the changes in the universe for the death of the universe.
SECOND MATTER: This is the actual death of the world. The proof of this matter is the consensus of all the revealed religions; the testimony of all sound natures; the indication of all the changes, transformations, and alterations in the universe; the testimony to the number of centuries and years through their deaths in this guest-house of the world, of all living worlds and mobile worlds to the death of the world itself.
If you want to imagine the death agonies of the world as the Qur’an points them out, think of how the parts of the universe are bound to one another with an exact, exalted order. They are held with such a hidden, delicate, subtle bond and are so bound within an order that on a single one of the lofty heavenly bodies receiving the command: “Be!” or, “Leave your orbit!”, the world will go into its death agonies. The stars will collide, the heavenly bodies reel, a great din will strike up in infinite space like the devastating sound of millions of cannon-balls and great guns the size of globes. Clashing and colliding with one another, sending out showers of sparks, the mountains taking flight, the seas burning, the face of the earth will be flattened.
Thus, through this death and those agonies the Pre-Eternal One of Power will shake up the universe. He will purify the universe, and Hell and the matters of Hell will draw to one side, and Paradise and the matters appropriate for Paradise draw to the other, and the world of the hereafter will become manifest.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Fourth Fundamental Point: Causes and proofs of the death and Resurrection of the Universe.
- Third Part of the Addendum: The verses "It will be naught but a single cry" (36:29); and "The command of the Hour will be like the glance of the eye" (16:77) inform us that the Doomsday will strike instantaneously, in a flash.
- First Matter: The universe’s death and its renewal in a much better form as a necessity of the law of the process of perfection which is ruling over beings.
- Eighteenth Letter deals with the issues like unity of existence, the wisdom behind the activities that continue in the universe and the mysteries of existence.
- How is the death of believers, do they suffer; How does their death differ from that of unbelievers?
- Could you give information about agony of death (sakarat al-mawt)?
- Why do women have half the men's right of testimony?
- Why do women have half the mens right of testimony?
- Why do women in Islam have half the men’s right of testimony?
- Fourth Matter: The death of the world and the strike of the Doomsday is explained with the sudden collision of a planet or comet.