Third Part of the Addendum: The verses "It will be naught but a single cry" (36:29); and "The command of the Hour will be like the glance of the eye" (16:77) inform us that the Doomsday will strike instantaneously, in a flash.
A question related to the resurrection of the dead:
The frequently repeated verse, It will be naught but a single cry, (Qur’an, 36:29, 49, 53; 38:15; 54:31.) and the verse, The command of the Hour will be like the glance of the eye, (Qur’an, 16:77.) show that the resurrection of the dead and Great Gathering will occur instantaneously, in a flash. But man’s narrow reason requires some tangible example so that it can conceive of this wondrous, extraordinary, and unparalleled event, and accept it.
The Answer : At the resurrection there will be the return of spirits to their bodies, the revivification of the bodies, and the remaking of the bodies. It consists of three matters.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- Third Matter: The example of the remaking of bodies is proved with the blossoming of numerous flowers and plants all at once in spring.
- The Second Part of the Addendum: Life looks upon the six pillars of faith and proves them.
- Conclusion: The explanation of the verse as "Your creation and resurrection is but like a single soul"
- Second Matter: The example of the resurrection of bodies is proved with the lighting up of a large city on a night in an instant by switching on from one centre.
- First Matter: The example of the return of spirits to their bodies is proved with the mustering, at a loud bugle call, of the members of a well-disciplined army after they have dispersed to rest.
- First Matter: The Divine power is peculiar and infinite.
- Second Ray: The fine art, power and ease in the creation of living creatures.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Second Matter: The witnessing of divine religions and the changes in the universe for the death of the universe.
- Fourth Fundamental Point: Causes and proofs of the death and Resurrection of the Universe.