First Matter: The Divine power is peculiar and infinite.
FIRST MATTER: Pre-Eternal Power is the necessary inherent quality of the Most Pure and Holy Divine Essence. That is to say, it is of necessity intrinsic to the Essence, it can in no way be separated from It. Since this is so, the Essence which necessitates that power clearly cannot be affected by impotence, the opposite to power. For if that were the case, it would entail the combining of opposites. Since the Essence cannot be affected by impotence, self-evidently it cannot intervene in the power which is the inherent quality of that Essence. Since impotence cannot intervene in that essential power, clearly there can be no degrees in it. For the degrees of existence of a thing are though the intervention of its opposites.
For example, the degrees of heat are through the intervention of cold, and the degrees of beauty through the intervention of ugliness; further examples can be made in the same way. Since in contingent beings these qualities are not true, natural, and inherent, necessary qualities, their oppos-ites may enter them. With the existence of degrees, diversity, variance, and change arose in the world. Since there can be no degrees in Pre-Eternal power, of necessity, those things decreed by it will be the same in relation to it. The greatest will be equal to the smallest, and particles the same as the stars. The resurrection of all mankind will be as easy for that power as the raising to life of a single individual; the creation of spring as easy as the giving of form to a single flower. Whereas if attributed to causes, the creation of a single flower would be as difficult as the spring.
It has been proved in the footnote to the last section of the Fourth Degree of ‘Allah is Most Great’ in the Second Station of this Word, and in the Twenty-Second Word, and in the Twentieth Letter and in its Addendum, that when the creation of beings is attributed to the Single One of Unity, all things become as easy as one thing. If they are attributed to causes, the creation of a single thing becomes as difficult and problematical as that of all things.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Third Fundamental Point: The explanation of the verse of Surah Luqman, 31:28 which has the following meaning; “And your creation or your resurrection is in no wise but as an individual soul: for Allah is He Who hears and sees (all things).”
- Conclusion: The explanation of the verse as "Your creation and resurrection is but like a single soul"
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- The new video of "Belief in the Hereafter" is now available!
- Belief in the Hereafter # 15: Eternity of God's Power
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Third Matter: Six laws regarding the Divine power: Transparency, reciprocity, balance, order, disengagedness and obedience.
- Second Matter: The infiniteness of the Qudrah (power) since there are no differences as big-small and many-few in the inner face of beings.
- First Ray: The omnipresence of Allah and His closeness to everything more than anything; Divine Unity and Oneness.
- The Fifteenth Proof: The Power of God is Infinite