Second Matter: The example of the resurrection of bodies is proved with the lighting up of a large city on a night in an instant by switching on from one centre.
SECOND MATTER: An example for the revivification of bodies is the springing to life in an instant of the hundred thousand electric lights of a large city on a festival night, switched on from one centre. It would be possible to light up in the same way a hundred million lamps scattered over the face of the earth from one centre. Since through the training and instruction in regularity and order it has received from its Creator, a creature of Almighty Allah like electricity —a servant and candleholder in His guest-house— possesses this quality, surely the resurrection of the dead could occur in the twinkling of an eye within the bounds of the regular laws of Divine wisdom which thousands of luminous servants represent, like electricity.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Third Part of the Addendum: The verses "It will be naught but a single cry" (36:29); and "The command of the Hour will be like the glance of the eye" (16:77) inform us that the Doomsday will strike instantaneously, in a flash.
- First Matter: The example of the return of spirits to their bodies is proved with the mustering, at a loud bugle call, of the members of a well-disciplined army after they have dispersed to rest.
- Isn't it difficult to perform daily prayers five times every day? What is your advice?
- The Prayers are fine, but to perform them every single day five times is a lot. Since they never end, it becomes wearying. What should we do?
- Second Principle: The reality of the Ascension.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- Fourth Point: The witnessing of deaths and resurrections in the universe for doomsday and the Great Resurrection.
- About death
- Third Matter: Six laws regarding the Divine power: Transparency, reciprocity, balance, order, disengagedness and obedience.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.