The Twenty-Ninth Word: About man’s spirit, the angels, and the resurrection after death.
The Twenty-Ninth Word
This, the Twenty-Ninth Word, is about the Immortality
of Man’s Spirit, the Angels, and the Resurrection.
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Therein came down the angels and the Spirit by the permission of their Sustainer.1* Say: The Spirit [comes] by command of my Sustainer.2
[This treatise consists of an Introduction and two main Aims]
1. Qur’an, 97:4.
2. Qur’an, 17:85.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- A short addendum to the Word on Paradise The cause of Hell’s existence.
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- What is the realm of beings and what does it include?
- THE WORDS FROM RISALE-I NUR COLLECTION
- Second Principle: The reality of the Ascension.
- Fourth Fundamental Point: The duties of angels concerning the worship and glorifications of living beings.
- The First Part of an Important Supplement and Addendum to the Tenth Word: How essential is resurrection after death and belief in the hereafter for personal life of man and for the peace of the life of society?
- What is Life?
- Second Matter which is the Second Booklet: It describes the following hadith: “Hz. Musa (Moses) struck Azrail (the angel of death) in the eye…”
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.