The First Part of an Important Supplement and Addendum to the Tenth Word : How essential is resurrection after death and belief in the hereafter for personal life of man and for the peace of the life of society?
The First Part of an Important Supplement and Addendum to the Tenth Word : How essential is resurrection after death and belief in the hereafter for personal life of man and for the peace of the life of society? This is an important interpretation that explains and proves the question above with the proofs of resurrection after death.
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
So [give] glory to Allah, when you reach eventide and when you rise in the morning; Yea, to Him be praise, in the heavens and on earth; and in the late afternoon and when the day begins to decline.
It is He Who brings out the living from the dead, and brings out the dead from the living, and Who Gives life to the earth after it is dead: and thus shall you be brought out [from the dead].
Among His Signs is this, that He created you from dust; and then,— behold, you are men scattered [far and wide]!
And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your [hearts]: Verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.
And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colours: verily in that are Signs for those who know.
And among His Signs is the sleep that you take by night and by day, and the quest that you [make for livelihood] out of His Bounty: verily in that are Signs for those who hearken.
And among His Signs, He shows you the lightning, by way both of fear and of hope, and He sends down rain from the sky and with it gives life to the earth after it is dead: verily in that are Signs for those who are wise.
And among His Signs is this, that heaven and earth stand by His Command: then when He calls you, by a single call, from the earth, behold, you [straightway] come forth.
To Him belongs every being that is in the heavens and on earth: all are devoutly obedient to Him.
It is He Who begins [the process of] creation; then repeats it; and for Him it is most easy. To Him belongs the loftiest similitude [we can think of] in the heavens and the earth: For He is Exalted in Might, Full of Wisdom. (Qur’an, 30:17-27.)
In this Ninth Ray will be expounded a supreme point of these sublime heavenly verses, which demonstrate one of the ‘poles’ of belief; these mighty sacred proofs of the resurrection of the dead will be explained. It is a subtle instance of dominical grace that thirty years ago at the end of his work entitled Muhâkemat (Reasonings), which was an introduction to Qur’anic commentaries, the Old Said wrote: “Second Aim: Two Qur’anic verses alluding to the resurrection of the dead will be expounded and explained. In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.” There he stopped and could write no further. Now, praise and thanks to my Compassionate Creator to the number of signs and indications of the resurrection, that after thirty years He has given me success. Yes, nine or ten years ago, He bestowed the Tenth and Twenty-Ninth Words, two brilliant and powerful proofs expounding the Divine decree of:
So look to the signs of Allah’s mercy, how He raises to life the earth after its death; He it is who will raise the dead to life, for He is Powerful Over All Things (Qur’an, 30:50.)
which was the first of the two verses. They silenced the deniers of resurrection. Now, nine or ten years after those two impregnable bastions of belief in the resurrection of the dead, He bestowed with the present treatise a commentary on the second of the above two sublime verses. This Ninth Ray, then, consists of Nine Elevated Stations, indicated by the above-mentioned verses, and an important Introduction.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Conclusion: The explanation of the verse as "Your creation and resurrection is but like a single soul"
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- Fourth Point: The witnessing of deaths and resurrections in the universe for doomsday and the Great Resurrection.
- Third Point: The uniqueness and wondrousness of the Qur'an's style.
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- The Fourth Part of the Addendum: The Qur'an convinces hearts and minds with visible deeds of the world while informing them about the Divine deeds which are related to the hereafter.
- Surah 30. Ar-Rum (The Romans, The Byzantines)
- Did Allah command the Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) to leave his father and the country he lived in?
- Can the existence of Allah (SWT) be proved with objective criteria? Is it wrong to try to prove Allah (SWT)’s existence?
- Second Point: It deals with belief in the hereafter and the proofs of other pillars of belief.