Fourth Flash: It explains the truth behind the points of conflict between Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah and Alawites (Ahl ash-Shi’a).
THE FOURTH FLASH
The title: ‘The Highway of the Practices of the Prophet’ was considered appropriate for this treatise.
[Although the ‘Imamate Question’ is a matter of secondary importance, since it has been given excessive importance, and because of its relevance to our basic duties towards the Qur’an and belief, it is in part discussed here in regard to this and to its being a subject considered in the sciences of theology (kalâm) and the principles of religion.]
In the Name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Now has come a prophet from among yourselves; it heavily weighs upon him that you might suffer; full of concern is he for you, and full of compassion and mercy towards the believers. * But if they turn away, say: Allah is enough for me, there is no god but He. In Him have I placed my trust, for He is the Sustainer of the Mighty Throne.1 * Say: I ask no recompense of you save love of close kin.2
We shall point out in two ‘Stations’ two of the many vast truths contained in these glorious verses.
The First Station consists of four ‘Points.’
1. Qur’an, 9:128-9.
2. Qur’an, 42:23.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
First Point: It describes the perfect compassion and mercy of the Prophet (pbuh) toward his ummah.
Second Point: The love of the Prophet (pbuh) toward Hz. Hasan and Husayn is universal.
Third Point: The Prophet wants us to love Ahl al-Bayt due to their great service to Islam.
Fourth Point: An explanation that will eliminate the conflict between Shiite and Ahl as-Sunnah.
Second Station: It was written as the 11th Flash.
- What does Ahl as-Sunnah mean and what are its properties?
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?
- Third Flash: It is an interpretation explaining that human spirit, which was created for everlastingness and is in love with everlastingness, will attain peace and happiness in both the world and eternal life if it knows its real duty toward Allah
- “My Ummah will divide into seventy-three different sects, only one sect will be ahl an–najat (people of salvation)”. What does this hadith mean? Could you please explain it?
- Second Fundamental Point: The proofs about the eternal happiness in the hereafter.
- Third Aim: The explanation of verses such as “The Best of Creators” and “The Most Compassionate of the Compassionate” and the answer to the question about the perfection of the Creator of all the worlds.
- First Aim: about angels.
- The Second Flash: It is an interpretation of the verse of the Quran narrating the supplication of the Prophet Ayyub (Job), explaining the importance of patient endurance in the face of misfortunes and diseases.
- The Ninth Word: Why are the prayers (salat) performed five times a day? The explanation of each daily prayer in detail.