First Point: It describes the perfect compassion and mercy of the Prophet (pbuh) toward his ummah.
This describes the Most Noble Prophet’s (Peace and blessings be upon him) perfect compassion and mercy towards his Community. According to sound narrations, when at the terror of the Resurrection everyone, and even the prophets, will cry out for themselves, the Most Noble Prophet will demonstrate his pity and compassion by calling out: “My Community! My Community!”1 Like, as affirmed by those who uncover the mysteries of creation, when he was born, his mother heard among his supplications the words: “My Community! My Community!” Also, the whole history of his life, as well as the kind and compassionate conduct which he propagated demonstrate his perfect compassion and clemency. So too through displaying an infinite need for the innumerable prayers of his Community, he showed a boundless compassion; for he showed that out of his perfect compassion he was concerned with the happiness of all of them. Thus, you can understand how lacking in gratitude and conscience it is not to observe the Practices of so kind and compassionate a leader.
1. Bukhari, Tawhid 36, Tafsir 17, Sura 5, Fitan 1; Muslim, Iman 326, 327; Tirmidhi, Qiyama 10; Darimi, Muqaddima 8.
- Fourth Flash: It explains the truth behind the points of conflict between Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah and Alawites (Ahl ash-Shi’a).
- Third Aim: The explanation of verses such as “The Best of Creators” and “The Most Compassionate of the Compassionate” and the answer to the question about the perfection of the Creator of all the worlds.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- About death
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Ninth Point of Eloquence: The Qur'an shows comprehensive truths in insignificant events with Divine names.
- Seventh Flash: Indications that show the existence and oneness of Allah in the cooperation of living beings.
- Third Mystery: What makes this universe rejoice is Divine Mercy.
- A Flower of Emirdağ: The answer given to the objections for the repetitions in the Qur’an.
- First Topic: It emphasizes the importance of brotherhood and love among Muslims. It explains with a persuasive style how damaging rancor and enmity are from the point of view of both Islam and social, individual and spiritual life.