Second Station: It was written as the 11th Flash.
The Second Station will be about the second truth of the verse,
But if they turn away, say: “Allah suffices me, there is no god but He; in Him do I place my trust-He the Sustainer of the Throne [of Glory] Supreme!”1,2
1. Qur’an, 9:129.
2. The Second Station was designated as the Eleventh Flash.
- The First Flash: It narrates the story of the Prophet Yunus (Jonah) and explains man’s struggle against his soul for the worldly and otherworldly life.
- Fourth Flash: It explains the truth behind the points of conflict between Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah and Alawites (Ahl ash-Shi’a).
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- Twenty-Fourth Letter: It explains an important secret of the obscure secrets of the universe, and wisdoms behind the manifestations the divine names of ar-Rahim (All- Compassionate) al-Karim (The Generous) and Wadud (Loving). It consists of two stations.
- First Station: It explains the glad tidings in kalima at-tawhid.
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?
- DO NOT UNDERRATE ANIMALS
- Answer to a Confidential Question. The answer to a question about the effectiveness of the Risale-i Nur.
- What is the Meaning of Life for the Atheist and the Believer?
- Will you give information about Sakinah (tranquility) supplication? What is the wisdom behind its being read 19 times?