The Twenty -Second Word : The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
The Twenty-Second Word
[This Word consists of Two Stations]
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life". The three windows that open up onto the existence and oneness of Allah in every particle. The stamps of "Divine oneness" and "eternal besoughtedness" on particles.
Eighth Flash: Proofs that indicate the existence of Allah and His oneness in the oneness of the basic elements used in the creation of living beings and the relation of a single living being with all living beings.
- The Second Station of the Twenty-Second Word: The indications of living beings of the universe for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- Twelfth Proof: The news given by the Qur'an about the creator of the universe.
- Second Flash: The stamp on life that informs about the existence and oneness of Allah. Making of one thing out of everything and making of everything out of one thing.
- Twelfth Flash: The Qur'an as a witness for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- THE WORDS FROM RISALE-I NUR COLLECTION
- Second Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the creation of seeds and living beings.
- What is Life?
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- Sixth Flash: Stamps and indications related to the hereafter that show the existence, oneness and power of Allah in the season of spring.