Second Flash: The stamp on life that informs about the existence and oneness of Allah. Making of one thing out of everything and making of everything out of one thing.
Look at this garden of the universe, this orchard of the earth; look carefully at the beautiful face of the heavens gilded with stars! You will see that on all the artefacts spread out and scattered over them are stamps particular to the Creator of All Things, and on all creatures are seals special to the Maker of All Things, and on the levels of being written on the pages of night and day, and summer and winter, all published by the pen of power, are inimitable, illustrious signatures of an All-Glorious Maker, an All-Beauteous Creator. We shall now mention a few of those stamps, seals, and signatures by way of example:
For example, of the innumerable stamps, consider this one out of many placed on life: “He makes everything out of one thing and makes one thing out of everything.” For He makes the innumerable members and systems of animals out of a fluid and also out of simple water which is drunk. Thus, to make one thing everything is surely the work of One possessing Absolute Power. And One Who with perfect order transforms into a particular body numerous substances from the innumerable foods eaten, whether plant or animal, and weaves from them a particular skin, and makes from them simple members, is surely One Powerful over All Things and One Knowing of All Things. Indeed, the Creator of Life and Death administers life through His wisdom in this workshop of the world through a law issuing from His command so miraculous that only one Who holds the whole universe in the grasp of His power could apply that law and enforce it.
Thus, if your mind is not extinguished and your heart not blind, you will understand that what makes one thing with perfect ease and order, and makes everything one thing skilfully with perfect balance and order, is a stamp particular to the Maker of everything and a seal special to the Creator of All Things. For example, if you see that together with weaving a hundred rolls of broadcloth and various other cloths like silk or cambric from a single ounce of cotton, a wonder-worker makes many foods from it like helva and pastries, then you see that he takes a handful of iron and stone, honey and butter, water and earth, and makes some fine gold, you would certainly pronounce him to possess unique art, for all the elements of the earth are subjugated to his command and all the substances of the earth subject to his word. Indeed, the manifestation of power and wisdom in life is a thousand times more wondrous than this example.
Thus, one stamp on life out of many.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Ninth Flash: The indication for the existence and oneness of Allah in the similarity and ease of the creation of species.
- Sixth Flash: Stamps and indications related to the hereafter that show the existence, oneness and power of Allah in the season of spring.
- Third Flash: Stamps on living beings that indicate the existence and oneness of Allah.
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- The Second Station of the Twenty-Second Word: The indications of living beings of the universe for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- First Stopping-Place: The proof of the Wahdaniyyah (Oneness) of Almighty Allah.
- First Flash: The differences between the true and superficial oneness in knowing that Allah is one.