Ninth Flash: The indication for the existence and oneness of Allah in the similarity and ease of the creation of species.
We have pointed out some of the seals, stamps, and signatures on particulars and parts, universals and wholes, on the world as a whole, and on life, living beings, and raising to life. Now, we shall indicate one of the countless stamps on species.
Since the countless fruits of a fruit-bearing tree are administered from one centre, in accordance with one law and a single way of raising, the difficulty, hardship, and expense are transformed into ease. It is so easy the numerous fruits raised become equal to a single fruit. That means in regard to quantity, multiplicity and numerous centres necessitate the difficulty, expense, and equipment of the whole tree for a single fruit. The difference is only in regard to quality. Like all the factories required for the whole army are necessary to manufacture all the military equipment necessary for a single soldier. That is to say, if the matter passes from unity to multiplicity, in respect of quantity the difficulties increase to the number of individuals. Thus, the extraordinary ease to be seen clearly in all species is the result of the ease and facility arising from unity.
In Short: The conformity and similarity in basic members between all the individuals of a species, and all the species of a genus, prove that they are the works of a single Maker, because the unity of the pen and oneness of the seal requires this. Similarly, the observable absolute ease and lack of difficulty require –indeed, necessitate– that they are the works of One Maker. Otherwise difficulties rising to the degree of impossibility would doom the genus and the species to non-existence.
To Conclude: If all things are ascribed to Almighty Allah, they become an easy as a single thing, while if they are attributed to causes, they become as difficult as everything. Since it is thus, the extraordinary profusion observed in the universe and the boundless abundance before our eyes display a stamp of unity like the sun. If these fruits which we obtain in such plenty were not the property of the Single One of Unity, we would not have a single pomegranate to eat, even if we gave the whole world for it.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
- The Second Station of the Twenty-Second Word: The indications of living beings of the universe for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- Eighth Flash: Proofs that indicate the existence of Allah and His oneness in the oneness of the basic elements used in the creation of living beings and the relation of a single living being with all living beings.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- Ninth Proof: The ease of recognizing a single being who is the owner and maker of all works of art.
- Seventh Flash: Indications that show the existence and oneness of Allah in the cooperation of living beings.
- Sixth Flash: Stamps and indications related to the hereafter that show the existence, oneness and power of Allah in the season of spring.
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- What is Life?
- Third Flash: Stamps on living beings that indicate the existence and oneness of Allah.