Third Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the creation and way of living of human beings and animals.
Come, look at these mobile works of art! (1) Each has been fashioned in such a way that it is simply a miniature sample of the huge palace. Whatever there is in the palace, it is found in these tiny mobile machines. Is it at all possible that someone other than the palace’s maker could come and include the wondrous palace in a tiny machine? Also, is it at all possible that although he has included a whole world in a machine the size of a box, there could be anything in it that was purposeless or could be attributed to chance? That means that however many skilfully fashioned machines you can see, each is like a seal of that hidden one. Rather, each is like a herald or proclamation. Through their tongues of disposition they are saying: “We are the art of One Who can make this entire world of ours as easily and simply as He created us.”
(1) This alludes to animals and humans. For since animals are tiny indexes of the world, and man is a miniature sample of the universe, whatever there is in the world, a sample of it is in man.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
- Second Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the creation of seeds and living beings.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- What is Life?
- Eighth Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the duties fulfilled by elements like air, water, light and earth which play a role in the creation and operation of all beings.
- Third Flash: Stamps on living beings that indicate the existence and oneness of Allah.
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- Sixth Proof: The wondrousness and oneness and manifestation of power in the changing events of the seasons of spring and summer.
- Third Topic: Divine Determining in the realm of living creatures; The Clear Book and The Clear Record; Self-evident Divine Determining and Theoretical Divine Determining; freedom and Divine Determining.
- Seventh Proof: The observable wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the cooperation and solidarity among living beings.