Second Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the creation of seeds and living beings.
Come, look carefully at the things which adorn all these plains, fields, and dwellings! There are marks on each telling of that hidden one. Simply, each gives news of Him like a seal or stamp. Look in front of your eyes: what does He make from one ounce of cotton? (1) See how many rolls of cloth, fine linen, and flowered material have come out of it. See how many sugared delights and round sweets are being made. If thousands of people like us were to clothe themselves in them and eat them, they would still be sufficient. And look! He has taken a handful of iron, water, earth, coal, copper, silver, and gold, and made some flesh (2) out of them. Look at that and see! O foolish one! These works are particular to such a one that all this land together with all its parts is under his miraculous power and is submissive to his every wish.
(1) This indicates a seed. For example, a poppy seed like an atom, the kernel of an apricot stone, and a tiny melon seed, produce from the treasury of mercy woven leaves finer than broadcloth, flowers whiter than linen, and fruits sweeter than sugar and more delicate and delicious than sweets and conserves, and they offer them to us.
(2) This indicates the creation of animal bodies from the elements, and living creatures from sperm.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
- First Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the creation and living of trees.
- LOOKING AT PLANT KINGDOM FROM THE WINDOW OF CREATION
- Third Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the creation and way of living of human beings and animals.
- Fifth Proof: The indication of the work of art on fruit which is the result of a tree and man who is the result of the universe to an artist.
- What are the proofs of Gods existence?
- Seventh Proof: The observable wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the cooperation and solidarity among living beings.
- Sixth Proof: The wondrousness and oneness and manifestation of power in the changing events of the seasons of spring and summer.
- Eighth Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the duties fulfilled by elements like air, water, light and earth which play a role in the creation and operation of all beings.
- Will you give information about the personal wealth of the Prophet (pbuh)? What did he leave as inheritance?