Fifth Proof: The indication of the work of art on fruit which is the result of a tree and man who is the result of the universe to an artist.
O my sceptical friend! Come, look carefully at the inscriptions of this vast palace, look at all the adornments of the town, see the ordering of this whole land, and reflect on all the works of art in this world! See! If these inscriptions are not worked by the pen of one hidden who possesses infinite miracles and skills, and are attributed to unconscious causes, to blind chance and deaf nature, then every stone and every plant in this land has to be an inscriber so wondrous it can write a thousand books in every letter and include millions of works of art in a single inscription. Because look at the inscription on these stones; (1) in each are the inscriptions of all the palace, and the laws ordering all the town, and the programmes for organizing the whole country. That means that it is as wonderful to make these inscriptions as to make the whole country. In which case, all the inscriptions, all the works of art, are proclamations of that hidden one, and seals of his.
Since a letter cannot exist without showing the one who wrote it, and an artistic inscription cannot exist without making known its inscriber, how is it that an inscriber who writes a huge book in a single letter and inscribes a thousand inscriptions in a single inscription, should not be known through his writing and through his inscribing?
(1) This alludes to man, the fruit of the tree of creation, and to the fruit which bears its tree’s programme and index. For whatever the pen of power has written in the great book of the universe, it has written its summary in man’s nature. And whatever the pen of Divine Determining has written in a tree the size of a mountain, it has also included it in its fruit the size of a finger nail.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
- Fourth Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the relation of trees with the environment.
- Third Topic: Divine Determining in the realm of living creatures; The Clear Book and The Clear Record; Self-evident Divine Determining and Theoretical Divine Determining; freedom and Divine Determining.
- Third Proof: The wondrousness and manifestation of oneness in the creation and way of living of human beings and animals.
- Ninth Proof: The ease of recognizing a single being who is the owner and maker of all works of art.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- The view of the Quran and philosophy on life
- The Third Beam of the Second Light: The superiority of the Qur'an in terms of its speaker, the addressee, purpose and form.