An artistic inscription cannot exist without making known its inscriber, how is it that an inscriber who writes a huge book in a single letter and inscribes a thousand inscriptions in a single inscription should not be known through his writing and through his inscribing? The Words
- Fifth Proof: The indication of the work of art on fruit which is the result of a tree and man who is the result of the universe to an artist.
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Second Important Matter: It is an important explanation about unity of existence, which is a disputable issue.
- What is the wisdom behind the miracle of Miraj? Why did such a miracle take place?
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- Second Ray: The fine art, power and ease in the creation of living creatures.
- Second Aim: The duties of atoms and molecules in forming various matters.
- The Sixth Topic from the Fruits of Belief: Recognizing Allah through the tongue of sciences.