Since there is death and we shall enter the grave, and this life departs and an eternal life comes. (The Letters)
Read 208 times
- Surely the most fortunate
- The Second Station of the Thirteenth Word: The grave, youth and some issues about prisoners and blood feud
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- The Biggest and Eternal Miracle is the Qur'an
- The Eight Word: An explanation of the translation of the verse "Know that evil is from yourself, and good is from Allah". A comparison made between the gains and losses of believers and unbelievers in their worldly lives.
- Fifth Point: It is an answer that will silence the worldly for the rules and bid’ahs they offered to Badiuzzaman Said Nursi.
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.