The Thirty-Second Word: The proof of the Wahdaniyyah (Oneness) of Allah Almighty. The answer to the doubts and objections to Oneness and Divine unity. The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance.
The Thirty-Second Word
[This Word consists of three Stopping-Places. It is an addendum explaining the Eighth Flash of the Twenty-Second Word, and is also a commentary on the first of the fifty-five tongues with which all the beings in the universe testify to Divine unity. These tongues have been alluded to in my treatise called Katre (A Droplet). It is one truth, which has been clothed in the garment of comparison, of many truths pertaining to the verse: Had there been in heaven or on earth any deities other than Allah, there surely would have been confusion in both.1]
1. Qur’an, 21:22.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- Second Question: How can a companion who was involved in the world be superior to a saint who abandoned the world?
- Addendum to the Nineteenth and Thirty-First Words: About the Miracle of the Splitting of the Moon.
- A short Addendum to the First Stopping-Place: The commentary of the verse “Do they not look at the sky above them?― How We have made it and adorned...” (Surah Qaf, 50:6)
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- The utterance of the stars: It describes the skies and the stars in a poetic way.
- Second Stopping-Place: The answer to the doubts and objections to the Oneness and Divine unity.
- Second Matter: Muhyiddin Arabi states the following in his letter to Fakhruddin Razi: “To know Allah is different to knowing that He exists.” What does it mean?
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- The First Aim: The Proof of Oneness.