What is ibda mahd?
Submitted by on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 10:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
What does ibdamahd mean?
God Almighty uses the atoms He created and prepared through ibdamahd like thread and weaves the whole creatures like a fabric. The creation of those threads out of nothing is through ibdamahd, and the weaving of various objects by their combination is through insha.
When law, substance and duration did not exit, the creation of particles without imitation, comparison samples is called "ibdamahd (universal/absolute creation)". The formation of the universe, that is, the creation of the earth, moon, sun and stars with their own unique features, shapes and characteristics as well as the creation of the first prototypes of all plants and animals and man is through ibdamahd. All species were created from those prototypes.
The universe and the atoms that formed it were created through ibdamahd. After this first creation, the door of ibdamahd was closed. Since then, every being has been created from the existing atoms because there is a balance in the world that dominates everything.
With the law of balance, God Almighty arranges every being with such a fine order and such a delicate measure that there is no futility and waste in creation, nor is there injustice and imbalance. Yes, this law of balance and order governs everything from the red blood cells and white blood cells in the blood to the birth and death of all living beings, from the balance in the atomic system to the constellations in the sky and the space systems. Since there is a general law of system and balance in the universe, the elements that are like the cornerstones of this realm cannot be excluded from this law.
The fact that the models and prototypes of everything created is ready in the divine knowledge shows that the knowledge of the Creator is infinite and encompasses everything and that the atoms which are the originals of everything were created, balanced and piled beforehand show His infinite measure.
Yes, this is proof that He planned and prepared everything with perfect balance and that He has managed and arranged everything without being confused, without forgetting and neglecting, and that he has not wasted even an atom.
It is a necessity of His wisdom that this law of balance, which is seen in the parts, is also seen in the whole. Yes, each organ of a person is arranged according to the size of his body; similarly, the universe and the orders and systems that constitute it have been arranged based on the same measure.
To sum up, God Almighty uses the atoms He created and prepared through ibdamahd like thread and He weaves the whole creatures like a fabric. The creation of those threads out of nothing is through ibdamahd, and the weaving of various objects by their combination is through insha.
Questions on Islam
- What does the fact that everything of a factory has been planned show?
- Will you explain the issue of Allah’s creating the beings in the form of ibda and insha?
- What is the wisdom behind the atoms to be used up to the Day of Judgment being prepared beforehand?
- Question 46: How should the activity of God Almighty be explained to those who regard even miraculous events as normal and Allah’s commands as properties of things?
- Question 66: What determines which base or nucleotide will encode which amino acid?
- Question 25: Why did Allah start creation from unicellular beings and extend creation over a period of time? What is the wisdom behind it?
- What happened in the first 6 days of creation? How does the Quran mention that the universe was created in six days?
- What does a nightingale’s not being a heap of atoms mean?
- The Proofs of Creation # 8: The Proof of Order
- What happened in the first seconds of creation? Will you please give information about the creation phase by phase?