What does the fact that everything of a factory has been planned show?
Submitted by on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 10:48
Dear Brother / Sister,
7.2.5- That everything of a factory has been planned is a necessity of knowledge and prudence
Is it not a clear evidence for thecomprehensiveness of the knowledge and precaution of that person to consider all the materials and things to be used during the production process in the factory, to have them delivered and to plan everything in detail after determining the model, plan and program of that factory? Does this determination and arrangement not show clearly his great ideas and memory, his comprehensive sight that takes everything in the factory into consideration, and his prudence? Does this state not show that this person works with a perfect system and order and that he rules and organizes with wisdom without forgetting and confusing anything? Does it not show that he has knowledge that takes everything into consideration and justice that does not throw anything into nothingness and waste?
Just as in the example above, God Almighty wanted the invention of the universe factory. He determined the principles of the universe with His Pre-eternal knowledge and created all beings, with all of their atoms and parts out of nothing in six days compared to pre-eternity and post-eternity; that is, He created them with ibdamahd. The Holy Creator, who has endless perfection and beauty, established a wide variety of workbenches in this factory showing the beauty of His one thousand names with the miracles of his Power, the wonders of His mercy and the subtleties of His wisdom.
Questions on Islam
- What is the wisdom behind the atoms to be used up to the Day of Judgment being prepared beforehand?
- What is belief in Qada and Qadar?
- What is belief in Qada and Qadar (destiny)?
- What are the attributes of Allah? How many types of attributes are there?
- How should we give an answer to those who do not accept the act of creation out of nothing?
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- What does Allah’s being Pre-Eternal mean?
- What is time and pre-eternity?
- What is pre-eternity? Will you please explain the concepts of time and pre-eternity through examples?
- Why did Allah create the things He already knew in order to see them?