perform salah after miscarried
Submitted by on Thu, 26/03/2009 - 17:43
Dear Brother / Sister,
If it is produced or made by a haram (forbidden) matter such as pork, alcohol, etc it is not permissible to consume it. If it is not produced by a matter that Islam forbids, it is permissible. You need to search what it contains and by what it is produced.
Questions on Islam
- What is the criterion of permissibility for a food to be aten in Islam?
- Is it permissible to read a surah a few times in the salah?
- Does reading the surahs, verses and prayers by looking at a paper invalidate the salah?
- Is any kind of gelatin haram for muslim?
- engagement with a non muslim.
- While performing salah, does making salutations before the imam invalidate the salah?
- What are the religious duties that should be performed for miscarried children?
- Could you please give information about Daily Prayer (Salah)?
- Are E additives that exist in some food items haram? Can we consume that safely?
- Is the vaccine that includes porcine gelatin permissible?