Is it permissible for woman to perform prayers with make-up on her? Does cream and lipstick prevent wudu (ablution)?
Submitted by on Tue, 29/06/2010 - 08:46
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is permissible to perform prayers with make-up on you. Cream and lipstick do not prevent wudu (ablution) but nail polish prevents wudu. You should remove the nail polish before making wudu.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to perform prayers by applying a colorless nail polisher?
- I make wudu, wear makeup and perform prayers after that. Is it permissible? Is it permissible to perform prayers after wearing perfume?
- Is it permissible for a women to make up in the religion of Islam?
- Is it permissible for women to paint their nails by polishing them?
- Can a woman take ablution (wudu) and perform prayer (salat) with make-up?
- Can we perform tahajjud and make-up salah at night together? Which one should we do first?
- Does applying nail polish invalidate fasting?
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- Can prayers performed with wudu (ablution) which is made with polished nails?
- Is it permissible to pray with a wudu (ablution) which is performed disorderly: assuming that we wash one of the parts of wudu once, the other twice and an another one thrice?