How does holography help us to understand the reality of the Preserved Tablet?
Submitted by on Sun, 17/05/2020 - 14:56
Dear Brother / Sister,
2.2.4-Holography and the Preserved Tablet (Lawh al-Mahfuz)
Since holography offers a new understanding, our view on things and incidents is expanding. We can now better understand some of the incidents called “inexplicable” by the materialistic view. For instance, new windows are opened in our minds related to “paranormal” events such as synchronicity and meaningful coincidences that we have difficulty in understanding due to shortness of understanding or neglecting the luminous dimension of things.
Holography allows us to explain many things that seem incomprehensible. For instance, telepathy, foretelling, foresight, prophecy, and similar events are the ability to see the information that is recorded on the hologram plate that actually exists and that is available and available at any time “through a different eye”.
Holography allows us to explain many things that seem incomprehensible. For instance, telepathy, foretelling, foresight, prophecy, and similar events are the ability to see the information that is recorded on the hologram plate that actually exists and that is available and that can be used any time “through a different eye”.
One of the issues that opens a window to our understanding with holography is the reality of the Preserved Tablet (Lawh al-Mahfuz). The Preserved Tablet is mentioned only in one verse in the Quran. In this verse, it is stated that the Quran is in the Preserved tablet, but there is no definition.1
The Preserved Tablet is a Divine preservation tablet in which everything is written, the mirror of divine knowledge, the book of predestination and the program of the universe. Our memory is like a small example of this notebook.
However, its features are explained in several verses. According to those verses, the Preserved Tablet is described as the main book in which nothing is left incomplete,2 the information about the things to take place is stored,3 all misfortunes that happen on earth or in people’s souls are recorded,4 everything is counted and determined,5 all secrets in the sky and the earth are written clearly,6 which nobody but the angels created cleanly can touch, which is clear, protected, preserved and stored.
The Preserved Tablet is a Divine preservation tablet in which everything is written, the mirror of divine knowledge, the book of predestination and the program of the universe. Our memory is like a small example of this notebook. All events that happen to man arerecorded in his memory; similarly, all of the events that happened and that will happen in the universe are recorded in this great memory. Our Lord’s name ”Hafiz”, that is the one who protects and preserves becomes manifest on both “tablets”. It is not appropriate to understand writing every letter when the word “writing” is used. The sequence of genes is a something very different from writing. Words and events are not recorded on a computer hard drive with a pen. Everything and every event being written in the “Clear Record”, “Clear Book”, which are the notebooks of the Preserved Tablet should be written in a way beyond them.
As holography shows, the smallest part of the universe bearing the properties of the big universe enables “information” ready to be used and available anywhere at any time. Since the universe is structured with holographic properties, it goes beyond the space-time coordinates. In such a plan, the past, the present and the future are in the same place, at the same time. Everything in the “main hologram plate” defined as the “Preserved Tablet” in the Quran has spread to all of the particles of the plate and all of created beings. Each unit can receive all kinds of information about the universe at any time independent of space and time.
However, to benefit from the main information called the Preserved Tablet may depend on people’s ‘spiritual perfection’. As holography shows, since all ‘information’is anywhere at any time independent of time and space, it may be possible to access that information. Karamahs of saints like knowing things that are unknown may be another way of evaluating knowledge.
1. al-Buruj, 22.
2. Al-An’am, 59.
3. Qaf, 4.
4. al-Hadid, 22.
5. Yasin, 12.
6. an-Naml, 75.
Questions on Islam
- Can you explain the phrases, imam al-mubin (Clear Record) and kitab al-mubin (Clear Book)?
- What is Holography? What kind of an invention is holography related to showing the metaphysical dimension of existence?
- How are the oneness of the creator, the realities of Unity and Oneness, which dominate the universe, understood by holography?
- Allah states in the Quran that the Quran was sent down from a book called Preserved Tablet (Lawh al-Mahfuz). Will you explain it?
- Question 49: They say that things exist when we look at them and that they disappear when we do not look. So,does the chair behind me disappear when I turn my back now? They claim that the universe is a hologram. It is a reflection from another place.
- Third Topic: Divine Determining in the realm of living creatures; The Clear Book and The Clear Record; Self-evident Divine Determining and Theoretical Divine Determining; freedom and Divine Determining.
- About death
- The Tenth Letter explains the issues like qadar and lawh al-mahfuz (the preserved tablet) by defining the 'Clear Book' and the 'Clear Record; it also gives information about where the Great Gathering will take place.
- Knowledge is dependent on the known- Is Man a Prisoner of Qadar (Destiny)?
- What does "Knowledge is dependent on the known" mean? Will you please explain it through examples?