After the Doomsday, shall we not die once more after having been resuscitated? Shall we be going through other tests as well?
Death is also the end of the incidence of death. Just as someone who was born will not be born again, once one dies, he will not die once more. Man who experiences the incidence of death, which means being born into the Hereafter, will not experience it again.
There is no testing in the Hereafter. This world is the realm of testing. What there is in the Hereafter is not testing but questioning. Subsequent to this, people will take either the way of bliss, which is Paradise, or the place of suffering, which is Hell. There is no testing whatsoever in those places either.
- What does ba’th (resurrection)? How will resurrection after death be?
- How long will the time period between two resurrections be?
- 1).Can one ask prophet(pbuh) & saints for help bearing in mind that the Actual Helper is Allah?2).Could one ask a Prophet or a deceased saint to pray to allah on his behalf.3).Who is on correct way Deobandis or Barelvis in Indian sub-continent?
- Will animals go to the arena of the Gathering Place (Mahshar), too? What will their shares from the life in the hereafter be?
- How is mahshar, that is the gathering area?
- How are we supposed to treat a baby who died just after birth? Can that baby make shafaa (intercession) for his/her parents in the hereafter?
- In the hereafter what is the condition of the children of disbelievers who die before the age of puberty?
- Will our bad deeds will be exposed in the judgement day in front of all our relatives, human beings or will it be private, between us and Almighty Allah?
- Is there a narration about Quds being the gathering place (mahshar)?
- How is the death of believers, do they suffer; How does their death differ from that of unbelievers?