reading Quran on the internet during mensturation
Submitted by on Sat, 28/08/2010 - 15:46
Dear Brother / Sister,
A woman who is in menses can only listen but cannot read the Qur’an even if the Qur'an is on the computer.
Questions on Islam
- reading Quran during periods
- Is it permissible to recite the holy Qur'an without taking ghusl (Major Ablution)?
- Can you give some information about listening to Surah Al-Kahf on Friday?
- Is it permissible to read the Quran from the internet / computers (mobile phones) without wudu?
- The News of Ghayb From The Qur’an is now available in HD format!
- Can women touch the translations of the Qur'an when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution)?
- The Biggest and Eternal Miracle is the Qur'an
- What is the benefit of listening to the recitation of the Holy Qur'an even though one cannot understand its context and meaning?
- Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an is now available in HD format!