Can women touch the translations of the Qur'an when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution)?
Submitted by on Thu, 31/12/2009 - 12:58
Dear Brother / Sister,
Women can read the translations of the Quran without touching Ayat (verses) which are written in Arabic when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution).
Questions on Islam
- Is it religiously permitted to read the Qur'an commentary books without (wudu) ablution? If permitted, is it permissible for women to read them when they are in menstruation period?
- Could you please give information about Daily Prayer (Salah)?
- Why is being janabah haram forbidden? Why are men regarded dirty? Is it haram for a junub person to eat and drink?
- What are the limits of sexual intercourse with a woman in menstruation?
- Will you give information about listening to the adhan, repeating the words of the adhan and showing respect to the adhan?
- Could you please give information about “Qiraah” (reading/reciting the Quran)?
- Could you please give information about the Islamic term "Nushuz" (Discord Between The Wife and The Husband)
- What are the criteria for social intercourse with non-Muslims? Is it permissible to be business partners with them?
- Could you please define the characteristics of the interpretation methodology of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)? What are the characteristics, content and activities on the subject of interpretation of His ummah (Community of Muslim Believers)?