Can women touch the translations of the Qur'an when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution)?
Submitted by on Thu, 31/12/2009 - 12:58
Dear Brother / Sister,
Women can read the translations of the Quran without touching Ayat (verses) which are written in Arabic when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution).
Questions on Islam
- Is it religiously permitted to read the Qur'an commentary books without (wudu) ablution? If permitted, is it permissible for women to read them when they are in menstruation period?
- Could you please give information about Daily Prayer (Salah)?
- What are the limits of sexual intercourse with a woman in menstruation?
- Why is being janabah haram forbidden? Why are men regarded dirty? Is it haram for a junub person to eat and drink?
- What are the criteria for social intercourse with non-Muslims? Is it permissible to be business partners with them?
- Do treatment methods like sprays, eye-nose-ear drops, endoscopy, anesthesia, suppositories, enema, injections, serum, donating blood, dialysis, angio, biopsy, ointment, medicine and gynecological examination invalidate fasting?
- Will you give information about listening to the adhan, repeating the words of the adhan and showing respect to the adhan?
- Can you give information about whether the Sunnah is binding, it should be accepted as a mode and it is based on revelation or not?
- How should we inform our children about sexuality?