Submitted by on Mon, 06/09/2010 - 16:44
Dear Brother / Sister,
Women can read the translations of the Quran without touching Ayat (verses) which are written in Arabic when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution).
Questions on Islam
- Can women touch the translations of the Qur'an when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution)?
- Which Surahs and Durood's can be recited during menstruation period??
- Blessed Night
- For a woman who has made a miscarriage, is there a period of waiting to recover? How should be acted if it is not sure whether the organs of the child were formed?
- Is it permissible for menstruating women to read the Holy Qur’an and its translation; is it also necessary to cover the head while reading?
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- Can women enter the mosques where Friday prayers are performed and that have pulpits when they are in menstruation?
- Is it religiously permitted to read the Qur'an commentary books without (wudu) ablution? If permitted, is it permissible for women to read them when they are in menstruation period?
- What are the limits of sexual intercourse with a woman in menstruation?
- I am pregnant and I experience menstruation. Can I perform the prayers in that state?