Submitted by on Mon, 06/09/2010 - 16:44
Dear Brother / Sister,
Women can read the translations of the Quran without touching Ayat (verses) which are written in Arabic when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution).
Questions on Islam
- Can women touch the translations of the Qur'an when they are in menstruation period and when they do not have wudu (ablution)?
- Which Surahs and Durood's can be recited during menstruation period??
- Does one need to have wudu or ghusl in order to read the Qur'an in English language?
- Is it religiously permitted to read the Qur'an commentary books without (wudu) ablution? If permitted, is it permissible for women to read them when they are in menstruation period?
- Is it permissible for menstruating women to read the Holy Qur’an and its translation; is it also necessary to cover the head while reading?
- Blessed Night
- For a woman who has made a miscarriage, is there a period of waiting to recover? How should be acted if it is not sure whether the organs of the child were formed?
- Menstruation and Post-childbirth Bleeding
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- Can I read islamic books with out wudu