praying with pjamas on
Submitted by on Mon, 16/08/2010 - 03:33
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the cloth covers all of her body parts except her hands and face then it is permissible for her to pray with pyjamas or morning robe.
Questions on Islam
- Is it right for women who are dressed according to Islamic rules to wear their headscarves covering their shoulders?
- Is it permissible for a man and women to pray without socks? Could anybody perform prayers barefoot?
- What kind of clothes should women wear (for tasattur)?
- Is it haram for a father to change his newborn baby's diaper?
- Would you like to give us some information about Hazrat Saleh's (pbuh) life?
- Can you give me some brief information about Prophet Abraham's (pbuh) life?
- Can a woman perform prayers while pregnant? If yes, what is to be taken into account?
- Is it permissible for a woman who has to make ghusl (full ablution) to breastfeed her baby, to do the cleaning and to do the washing-up?
- Is it allowed to get the tubes tied? (To kill the ability of a woman to bear children)
- Does a person have to take wudu before reading the Quran on computer?