The Details of the Questionselam. my marrage is at risk is there a prayer ın the quran that will help things get better?? please help!!
Submitted by on Tue, 16/09/2008 - 14:40
Dear Brother / Sister,
Chapter Al-Jumaa (62th chapter of the Holy Quran) is recited five times in friday in the time between sala and adhan. It should be repeated at least three fridays, then the problems will disappear and happiness, harmony, peace and abundance will bestow upon the family by Allah.
Questions on Islam
- baby girl
- I would like to get some information about Tahajjud.
- What should i do if my hair was appearing during namaz?
- The right way to take ablution
- menstruation problem
- Is seafood Haram or Halal?
- Is it permissible for Muslims to eat meat slaughtered by Non-Muslims?
- Is having an abortion religiously permissible?
- Friday Prayer
- Can you give some information about listening to Surah Al-Kahf on Friday?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS