The right way to take ablution
Submitted by on Fri, 19/12/2008 - 15:37
Dear Brother / Sister,
Yes, during the ghusul what is called full ablution, it is farz (obligatory) to wash or wet the whole of body including the pierced. Also, to wash with rubbing the bellybutton, the pierced, pubic etc., is Sunnah (acts and deeds of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)).
There is no need to wet earring and put inside the pierced to wet be wetted. With wearing earrings, one can take full ablution as well. Also it is easier to wet by that way by moving the earring up and down. But wearing earring is not compulsory of ghusul.
If the earrings are not worn, one can wet inside pierced by rubbing the pierced area with fingers.
If the pierced is much closed and if there is an obstacle to wet inside the pierced, in that case it is rubbed properly. If water goes in there is no need to wear the earring.
If the pierceds are closed by being filled up, there is no need to open it to wash inside again. If those pierceds become dirty, it may be cleaned if it is possible. For example, if an earring can be worn to those pierceds, by moving up and down it may be cleaned. There is no need to force if not possible; it is not an obstacle for ghusul.
Questions on Islam
- menstruation problem
- I would like to get some information about Tahajjud.
- Is seafood Haram or Halal?
- Is it permissible for Muslims to eat meat slaughtered by Non-Muslims?
- What should i do if my hair was appearing during namaz?
- Is having an abortion religiously permissible?
- baby girl
- Can ears be pierced in order to wear earrings?
- Is it haram to pierce your eyebrows, lips and nose?