Submitted by on Tue, 16/09/2008 - 14:35
Dear Brother / Sister,
We can want or prefer a son or girl baby, but we mustn't be persistent since we do not know what is favourable for us. We should pray for a favourable child and in the end we should consent to the consequence.
Ones who want a girl should recite surah Al-Ihlas (112th chapter of Hooly Quran) with bismillah three times and then recite the pray "Allahumma'c'alni min ladunka dhurriyatan tayyibetan mutiatan" (means: O my Lord! bestow upon me a clean and respectful descendant) before the relation.
Questions on Islam
- Is having an abortion religiously permissible?
- Is it permissible for Muslims to eat meat slaughtered by Non-Muslims?
- Could you tell us some prayers for having a child?
- menstruation problem
- The right way to take ablution
- Is seafood Haram or Halal?
- What should i do if my hair was appearing during namaz?
- I would like to get some information about Tahajjud.
- What are the prayers to be recited in order to have a baby?