“My Lord says: Animals are my silent slaves; they keep silent when they are oppressed now but they will speak on the Day of Reckoning.” Is this statement a hadith narration?
Submitted by on Fri, 20/08/2021 - 11:10
Dear Brother / Sister,
We have not found the exact statement but there are some hadith narrations that express a similar meaning:
“If a person kills a living being/an animal/a bird unjustly, they will complain of him on the Day of Judgment." (Kanzul-Ummal, h. no: 39968)
“If a person kills a sparrow unjustly, Allah will question him on the Day of Judgment." (Kanzul-Ummal, h. no: 39969)
“If a person kills a sparrow unjustly, it will complain of him to Allah on the Day of Judgment by saying, ‘O Lord! This man killed me just for fun, not for some interest (like eating).'” (Nasai, Dahaya 42; Kanzul-Ummal, h. no: 39971)
Questions on Islam
- Will the good deeds also be shown on the day of reckoning?
- Will animals go to the arena of the Gathering Place (Mahshar), too? What will their shares from the life in the hereafter be?
- What does ba’th (resurrection)? How will resurrection after death be?
- Where will those who seek the Prophet on the Day of Judgment find him?
- Will our bad deeds will be exposed in the judgement day in front of all our relatives, human beings or will it be private, between us and Almighty Allah?
- Is there a narration about Quds being the gathering place (mahshar)?
- What is the wisdom behind the universe’s remaining as it is after Doomsday strikes?
- How are we supposed to treat a baby who died just after birth? Can that baby make shafaa (intercession) for his/her parents in the hereafter?
- 1).Can one ask prophet(pbuh) & saints for help bearing in mind that the Actual Helper is Allah?2).Could one ask a Prophet or a deceased saint to pray to allah on his behalf.3).Who is on correct way Deobandis or Barelvis in Indian sub-continent?
- Is the statement "Religion is high ethics. A person with high ethics is good at any age.” a hadith? Will you explain it?