Does the bone ajb adh-dhanab (coccyx) exist in all living beings?
- If not, how will other living beings be resurrected?
Submitted by on Mon, 18/07/2022 - 15:22
Dear Brother / Sister,
Whether or not all living beings have the bone ajb adh-dhanab (coccyx), the one who created them for the first time will definitely create them again for the second time. That is the essential thing.
The reason why attention is drawn to the issue of ajb adh-dhanab in hadiths is perhaps aimed at drawing attention to the existence of cells, DNA-RNAs, which carry all the characteristics of the thing in question in the body of living beings.
It is given as an example because “ajb adh-dhanab” functions as the strongest seed and is located in the coccyx.
It means in the genetics of every living being, there are all the characteristics of that living thing like a seed. Accordingly, it can be said that there is a suitable ajb adh-dhanab for every living being.
However, Allah, who first created a tree out of nothing, can recreate it just as He created it again from its seed, or as He created it without a seed in the first place.
“It is Allah Who begins (the process of) creation; then repeats it...” (ar-Rum, 30/11)
Questions on Islam
- What is the wisdom behind the universe’s remaining as it is after Doomsday strikes?
- What does ba’th (resurrection)? How will resurrection after death be?
- 1).Can one ask prophet(pbuh) & saints for help bearing in mind that the Actual Helper is Allah?2).Could one ask a Prophet or a deceased saint to pray to allah on his behalf.3).Who is on correct way Deobandis or Barelvis in Indian sub-continent?
- Will the good deeds also be shown on the day of reckoning?
- Will our bad deeds will be exposed in the judgement day in front of all our relatives, human beings or will it be private, between us and Almighty Allah?
- Will animals go to the arena of the Gathering Place (Mahshar), too? What will their shares from the life in the hereafter be?
- “My Lord says: Animals are my silent slaves; they keep silent when they are oppressed now but they will speak on the Day of Reckoning.” Is this statement a hadith narration?
- Is there a narration about Quds being the gathering place (mahshar)?
- Where will those who seek the Prophet on the Day of Judgment find him?
- How are we supposed to treat a baby who died just after birth? Can that baby make shafaa (intercession) for his/her parents in the hereafter?