The Thirtieth Word: The nature of “I” (ego). The duties of atoms and molecules which are described as transformation of minute particles in forming various matters.
The Thirtieth Word
[This Word explains the talisman of creation by solving an important talisman of the All-Wise Qur’an. It is an explanation of ‘Ene’1 and ‘Zerre’2 to the extent of an ‘Alif’3 and a ‘Point’4 It consists of two Aims. The first of these concerns the nature and result of the human ‘I’, and the second, the motion and duties of minute particles.]
1. The Turkish for ‘I’ or ‘ego’. To avoid confusion with other interpretations, ‘ene’ has been translated throughout as the ‘I’, and ‘enaniyet’ as ‘I-ness’. [Tr.]
2. The Turkish for a mote, atom, or particle. [Tr.]
3. The first letter of the Arabic alphabet consisting of a vertical stroke, (I). [Tr.]
4. The equivalent of the dot in English, also indicating a small quantity. [Tr.]
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- Fourth Matter: The promises of the Creator, who is capable of resurrecting the universe, for resurrecting it and the righteousness of these promises.
- First Aim: The nature of “I” (ego).
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Bediüzzaman Said Nursi
- Who is Bediuzzaman Said Nursi?
- The Air: The manifestation of Divine wisdom, will and power on the molecules of air.
- Second Aim: The duties of atoms and molecules in forming various matters.
- The Twenty-Ninth Word: About man’s spirit, the angels, and the resurrection after death.
- What does the magnificent organization of the molecules show? What kind of a connection can be established between the periodic table and the creation of living beings?