The Third: Divine knowledge, Divine Determining and the power choice.
• The Third: The power of choice is not opposed to Divine Determining, indeed, Divine Determining corroborates the power of choice. Because Divine Determining is a sort of Divine knowledge. Divine knowledge is connected with our will and choice, in which case it corroborates it, it does not nullify it.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Second Topic: Seven aspects concerning the compatibility of Divine Determining with the power of choice.
- The Second: The existence of the power of choice.
- First Topic: Divine Determining, the power of choice (partial free will); the creation of good and evil; the responsibility of man.
- The First: The power of choice in terms of wisdom and justice.
- The Twenty-Sixth Word: The Treatise on Divine Determining (Qadar/Destiny)
- Second Aim: The duties of atoms and molecules in forming various matters.
- The Fourth: Knowledge and the thing known; the definition of pre-eternity.
- The Addendum to the Fourteenth Word: The Earthquake; its causes and results as a Divine Determining. The Wisdoms in Disasters. The laws of nature and Divine will.
- Third Topic: Divine Determining in the realm of living creatures; The Clear Book and The Clear Record; Self-evident Divine Determining and Theoretical Divine Determining; freedom and Divine Determining.
- The Addendum of the Sixteenth Letter: It was written with the tongue of the Old Said in order to dispel the groundless doubts and panics of the worldly and the irreligious people about Badiuzzaman Said Nursi.