The First: The power of choice in terms of wisdom and justice.
• The First: The All-Just and Wise One, to Whose wisdom and justice the universe testifies with the tongue of order and balance, gave to man a power of choice of unknown nature which would be the means of reward and punishment for him. We do not know many of the numerous aspects of the All-Just and Wise One’s wisdom; our not knowing how the power of choice is compatible with Divine Determining does not prove that it is not so.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Second Topic: Seven aspects concerning the compatibility of Divine Determining with the power of choice.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- The Addendum to the Fourteenth Word: The Earthquake; its causes and results as a Divine Determining. The Wisdoms in Disasters. The laws of nature and Divine will.
- The First Aim: The Proof of Oneness.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- Tenth Point: The witnessing of the Qur’an for the eternal happiness and examples from verses about this.
- Second Important Matter: It is an important explanation about unity of existence, which is a disputable issue.
- Second Point: It deals with belief in the hereafter and the proofs of other pillars of belief.
- First Topic: Divine Determining, the power of choice (partial free will); the creation of good and evil; the responsibility of man.
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.