Second Topic: Seven aspects concerning the compatibility of Divine Determining with the power of choice.
This is a minute and scholarly investigation addressing scholars in particular.1
I f y o u s a y : “How is Divine Determining compatible with the power of choice?”
T h e A n s w e r : In seven ways...
1. This Second Topic is the most profound and difficult of the questions of the mystery of Divine Determining. It is held by the all learned scholars to be one of the most important and controversial questions of theology and belief, yet the Risale-i Nur has solved it completely.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- The First: The power of choice in terms of wisdom and justice.
- First Topic: Divine Determining, the power of choice (partial free will); the creation of good and evil; the responsibility of man.
- The Third: Divine knowledge, Divine Determining and the power choice.
- The Second: The existence of the power of choice.
- The Twenty-Sixth Word: The Treatise on Divine Determining (Qadar/Destiny)
- The Seventh: The relation between man’s will and Divine will and man’s responsibility.
- HOW CAN DIVINE DESTINY AND HUMAN FREE WILL BE RECONCILED?
- Third Topic: Divine Determining in the realm of living creatures; The Clear Book and The Clear Record; Self-evident Divine Determining and Theoretical Divine Determining; freedom and Divine Determining.
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?