The Second: The existence of the power of choice.
• The Second: Of necessity everyone perceives in himself a will and choice; he knows it through his conscience. To know the nature of beings is one thing; to know they exist is something different. There are many things which although their existence is self-evident, we do not know their true nature... The power of choice may be included among these. Everything is not restricted to what we know; our not knowing them does not prove the things we do not know do not exist.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The First: The power of choice in terms of wisdom and justice.
- Second Topic: Seven aspects concerning the compatibility of Divine Determining with the power of choice.
- First Topic: Divine Determining, the power of choice (partial free will); the creation of good and evil; the responsibility of man.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- The Third: Divine knowledge, Divine Determining and the power choice.
- The First Aim: The Proof of Oneness.
- Second Important Matter: It is an important explanation about unity of existence, which is a disputable issue.
- The Eleventh Word: The meanings that prescribed prayers express. The aims of the creation of senses and faculties of man. The nine aims of human life.
- First Aim: The nature of “I” (ego).
- First Ray: The omnipresence of Allah and His closeness to everything more than anything; Divine Unity and Oneness.